At Alpha Home Assisted Living, we understand the importance of quality catheter/colostomy care. After all, failing to maintain a proper care regimen can lead to unsanitary, and even dangerous health consequences such as infections. This is why our dedicated, expertly trained caregivers can assist residents with all of their catheter/colostomy care needs.
Our caregivers can help with:
- Cleaning and changing colostomy bag
- Cleaning and changing catheter
- Washing around the catheter where it enters the body
- Draining the catheter bag
- Monitoring pain at the insertion site
- Checking for any drainage at the insertion site
- And more.
If you have any questions about this service, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 301-547-9369 for assistance.